Metaphorically, Core Influence is a game about how encounters in life affect us. We grow from them. We reflect on them. We imitate and learn from our influences. We choose to accept or reject influences that alter us. They help us to reach those moments when we realize our improved self or when we go astray and depreciate. This is what drove the design of each game mode for Core Influence in an abstract way. The core of the game play is based on color matching dexterity and reaching each goal. When accustomed to the game play, earning score based achievements to quickly gain rings for unlockables takes a little bit of quick strategy in order to survive.
Core Influence was originally a miniLD #58 game jam submission on the Ludum Dare website. The theme for the game jam was “Pong”, the original game. Since then, the game has underwent a lot of changes in order for it to fit mobile format.
- Simple color coded game controls
- Fast, reiterative game play
- Guided game tutorial for each game mode
- Earn achievements and unlockables fast playing easy or challenge your reflexes playing hard
- Show your fast reflexes by making your mark on the leaderboards.
- Unlockables, including three additional game modes
- 50 achievements
- Soundtrack by Ryan Looney of Electric Alley Music
Mobile: iOS & Android
FREE - with skippable/rewarded interstitials and rewarded video ads
If you need any other asset or information, please use the form below and I will send you the requested material as soon as i can!
Boy With Stick Studio was founded in 2015 by me, Kevin Douglas. At this time, I am the sole developer for Boy With Stick Studio, with the exception of the soundtrack of Core Influence by Ryan Looney of Electric Alley Music. To read more about me and my indie game developer story, click here.